Saturday, September 15, 2012

WAITING AND WAITING … FOR NOTHING. ANOTHER NON VIABLE PREGNANCY



I’ve been waiting and waiting for over a month to see if this is going to be a viable pregnancy and I’m afraid it’s not.

The first blood results were great, but the second warned us that this might not be a viable pregnancy. More waiting and more waiting. The third blood result wasn’t conclusive so we had to wait until the first ultrasound.

And the terrible news was confirmed, two sacs but no heartbeats. 

So I am devastated because this journey is just too difficult. I’m not sure how much more of this I can take.

My surrogate will go in for a final ultrasound next week just to make sure that there is no heartbeat. We have been warned, the chances are very very remote so basically I have given up hope that this is going to be a viable pregnancy.

So now we are going to all need a few weeks rest so we can start again with our hopes up.

Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment