Monday, December 26, 2011

DECISION MAKING (2)

I asked myself if I would be able to do this on my own. Was this just an option for the rich and famous? How would it be possible if I lived outside the US. Everything seemed to be so difficult. Or was it?
Another coincidence made me want to go a bit further in my research. A childhood friend who lives in the US happened to actually know a surrogacy agency in California.
All the signs were there. Surely it wasn’t all just one big coincidence. I had to find out if this was going to be the final option, the road to success.
So this is why I decided to write this blog. I am aware that there is lack of knowledge on this subject in many countries due to the legal constraints. I hope my blog will help all those people really wanting to be parents.
When you are so far away, I think work of mouth is really important as basically a lot of decision making will be required: choosing the agency, th surrogate, the fertility clinic, lawyers etc. and then there is of course the financial aspect.
Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment